Photo via: craftystaci.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- DIY Pillows and Fun Pillow Projects – Creative, Decorative Cases and Covers, Throw Pillows, Cute and Easy Tutorials for Making Crafty Home Decor – Sewing Tutorials and No Sew Ideas for Room and Bedroom Decor for Teens, Teenagers and Adults
- Is your house drafty? Learn how to make our boho ice dyed draft stopper! Click through for the full tutorial on how to sew this fabric craft and how to ice dye.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.
- 4 pillows and 3 yards of fabric Seen this before but this one has instructions!!!
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Check out this shower makeover using discounted travertine stone tiles from Floor & Decor.
- INSPIRATION :: More French Laundry Home pillow ideas using fabric & transfers. | frenchlaundryhome pillows transfers