Photo via: thecottagemarket.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You guys, can I say something that might be a little controversial? I think ottomans might be the least appreciated piece of furniture out there. Yep, I said it. We often overlook and under appreciate this lonely workhorse of the furniture world. These babies aren’t just meant for being under our feet. Sure, they’re super comfy for foot support at the end of a long day. But even more, ottomans are multifunctional and can serve many, many purposes in our living rooms, family rooms, offices,
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Have a builder grade mirror in your home that needs updating? Follow these easy steps to update your mirror into a high end mirror.
- Dollar Store Decor | 3 Brilliant Ways to Turn Dollar Tree Products into High End Decor
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …
- Before and After Ikea Containers – this IKEA hack turns their utensil holders into DIY Lighting. Brilliant!
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Bench is a furniture piece on which almost 3 to 4 individuals can sit for a gossip session or enjoying a tea party, so it is better to place a bench instead of the separate chairs of the space is less where the seating arrangement is required. The separate chairs occupy much space and every single chair needs a specific amount of money to be invested for seating for 4 individuals, so bench is better and it can be created at home with the wood pallets. The DIY recycled wood pallet bench plan is e
- Have a chair in need of a face-lift? Country Livings associate editor, Rebecca Thienes, did. Come along as she learns how to upholster a chair at The Furniture Joint in New York City, transforming a faded occasional chair into a fabulous find.