Photo via: hegegreenall-scholtz.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- With an icy blue color on the walls, this living room needed a strong accent color to warm it up. Red-orange hues in the throw pillows, wingback chair, and rug balance the cooler tones and create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere.
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- Make a cute over sized throw thats perfect for staying cozy this Fall!
- DIY Network shows you how to use paint to make over a fabric chair for a dramatic transformation on a dime.
- How to wash sheepskin rugs//
- Sheepskin Rug at Horchow
- In this bedroom, a striped textile over the headboard, a striped inset on the custom linen ottoman (with a bias stripe as the welt) and a trio of (yes!) striped vintage throw pillows play well together alongside a paisley block-print duvet.
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Polka Dot Pom Pom Pillow. Add a playful texture to a plain throw pillow!