Photo via: hegegreenall-scholtz.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- DIY Network shows you how to use paint to make over a fabric chair for a dramatic transformation on a dime.
- In this bedroom, a striped textile over the headboard, a striped inset on the custom linen ottoman (with a bias stripe as the welt) and a trio of (yes!) striped vintage throw pillows play well together alongside a paisley block-print duvet.
- Sheepskin Rug at Horchow
- How to wash sheepskin rugs//
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Anthropologie Aldalora Throw Blanket – [ad]
- Combine gilded wallpaper with bright green throw pillows to give your room that well-traveled style.
- There are many people who throw a beneficial used item in trash, which can help in saving a huge amount of money and they don’t know the truth about it. We are talking about the wood pallets; they are beneficial in saving money on many items most importantly the furniture which is costly. We can …
- Dont throw away that unravelled shower puff. Use this simple trick to have it looking like new again in a matter of minutes!