Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pallet Wall ~ Love this idea for adding a rustic touch to any room in your house! *To save this project, click SHARE to your timeline.* Instructions on how to make here: http://www.mandyjeanchic.com/2013/01/diy-pallet-wall-for-free-toilet-room.html
- A beautiful rustic round mirror framed by pieces of driftwood. Check out the step-by-step tutorial for this coastal, beach-inspired DIY home decor project. SustainMyCraftHabit
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – Industrial Pipe and Wood Bookshelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- Vintage Bed Spring Project Ideas | Rustic | Home Decor | Upcycle | Flea Markets | DIY
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- DIY twin headboard bench tutorial to build a bench with a shelf for baskets or storage includes good DIY building tips to make the project easy.
- Easy Install : Renew, Shelf Covers For Wire Shelves. What a great idea. Could also be DIY if you have some basic woodworking skills
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- book shelf / styling / book lovers / vignette / ideas / inspiration / how-to / tutorial / rustic