Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shimmery Antiqued Paint Effects! Beautiful DIY paint method! Such a great vintage look for Furniture or DIY Home Decor Projects! Great Technique from Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Faux Leather Technique for Paper – Learn Something New! – The Graphics Fairy. Such a fun DIY Craft idea!
- Freezer Paper Transfer Method + Free Paris Address Printable! – Graphics Fairy. Such a fun image Transfer Technique for DIY Decorating And Home Decor Projects!
- Create a Gorgeous French Grey Aged Patina Finish! I love this beautiful Furniture Painting Technique by Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy. Great for getting that perfect Farmhouse Look!
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- Step by step instructions for painting graphics on furniture. Its not as hard as you think! This technique can also be used to paint graphics on walls or to make unique signs. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- 50 Free Vintage Flower Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Make a Transparent Background Using PicMonkey! By Emily for The Graphics Fairy
- More Alcohol Ink Techniques by Heather Tracey for The Graphics Fairy! Such beautiful Craft techniques and tips for using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Make your own ornate moldings and create a DIY Steampunk Key Holder! Tutorial by Heather Tracy for Graphics Fairy.