Photo via: spunkyjunky.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- DIY: Mini Wall Art From Shoebox Lids
- Turn a shoebox and a magnifying glass into your own smartphone projector. pin_it @mundodascasas see more here: www.mundodascasas.com.br
- How to make DIY Photo Canvases for Cheap- love cheap home decor ideas!
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- Much better than digging in my make up bag everyday! Magnetic Make-up board. Cover a sheet of metal with fabric and glue to a frame. Add small magnets to the back of your make-up products
- Save money with these farmhouse style home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and organization ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these DIY …
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Fix an ugly dishwasher for less than $10 with contact paper. Great idea for a rental. contactpaper rental rentalhouse
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!