Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- BOOKMARK THIS! Find all the best Farmhouse finds and learn How to Design the Farmhouse Kitchen of Your Dreams!
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- My Country tis’ of thee In Utah the 4th of July isn’t the only patriotic holiday we celebrate in July we also celebrate Pioneer day on July 24th. It is just as big as the 4th so we keep all the patriotic décor up all month. My outdoor hanger is displaying a cute banner type …
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- Love the farmhouse look but on a budget? Check out all these amazing finds for incredible prices. Most pieces are under $160 and very highly rated!! Check out all the details.
- In the past, I’ve blogged about secret boho finds at Ikea, but Ikea has just gone full-on boho with their new Jassa collection. It’s rattan on pattern on pattern on pattern and there are some very very fun pieces–at almost infuriatingly low prices. Mixing in those splatter-paint plates with all these Moroccan-inspired patterns? Kind of genius, right? I’m …