Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Grey walls with pea green accent and leather sofa. Meet Farrow & Balls latest paint palette. More decorating ideas at www.redonline.co.uk
- 1. Sempre comece pelos cantos com, no mínimo, duas almofadas maiores (55 ou 60 cm para um sofá de 3 lugares); 2. Disponha 2 almofadas menores à frente; 3. Limite o tecido estampado a um conjunto de almofadas; 4. Para combinar e misturar: combine texturas, adicione cores e misture as almofadas estampadas com as de cores sólidas; 5. Almofadas em número ímpar são visualmente mais atrativas; 6. Coloque uma almofada diferente no centro.
- Lighting, Lamps, Wall lamps, Floor Lamps, Bedsides lamp, Table lamps, Pendant Lamps, Ceiling Lamp, Chandeliers, Furniture, Design, Decor, Makeover
- DIY Crate Coffee Table – We all know it can get pretty expensive when redecorating any room in your house, especially new furniture. I knew that I wanted a new…
- Gorgeous blue and white bedroom featuring blue and white bedding paired with global inspired textiles, grey upholstered bed and brass accents and lighting bring a bright and airy look to any bedroom.
- Gray area rug with moroccan trellis – gray and white. Sweet Home Stores Clifton Collection Light Grey Moroccan … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BI5CQQ6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_SyiazbBVJ4DDM (affiliate)
- I like this, the dark gray vs. basic black double front doors – so elegant.
- DIY sofa table This is an Ana White Design. It could work out well if it was modified as a long narrow counter in the basement.
- Transform a torchiere floor lamp to a drum shade floor lamp in just a few steps.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- As wonderful as it would be to decorate your home with flowers gathered lovingly from your lush, rambling garden and arranged impeccably by the finest floral artist in the land, here in reality-land we generally have to go with 1) what we can afford and 2) what we can get