Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Architectural Salvage Angel
- Shutter shelving…
- A brilliant use for an old shutter in your bathroom.
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- Repaint an old shutter and use as a magazine rack…
- Repurposed Window Shutter Projects | The Budget Decorator
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- short week in the studio this week…lots to get done before traveling on wednesday! (ps still looking for a coffee table but the pouf looks kinda cool in the meantime) studio photo by @sfgirlbybay by designlovefest
- Lampe design en bois de palette recyclé by MatthieuThimonier Dimensões: Altura: 120 cm – comprimento: 18,5 cm – Largura: 14,5 centímetros Peso: 8 kg €50