Photo via: icreativeideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- These 7 Free Printables is something EVERYONE needs! Seriously, these have made my kitchen look GREAT! Im so glad I found them! This is THE BEST! Im so pinning for reference!
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover at TryEverythingBlog.com – white cabinets | white subway tile | delorean gray grout | industrial pendant lighting | gray kitchen island | two-toned kitchen | open shelving | white kitchen
- How To Use Pinterest To Discover Your Home Decor Style | Finding your style for home decor | Using Pinterest to find home decor | Figuring out your home decor style with Pinterest | How to make your house a home you love | With these 7 simple steps on how
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Amazon is definitely not the only place to get farmhouse items. Cost Plus World Market has a huge selection of brand new gorgeous items with a modern twist!&nb
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- love the shower tile— large, so less grout to clean
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.