Photo via: melissacreates.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tin tray, vintage thermos, summer decor, plaid thermos, porch decor, entertaining, paper straws, vintage vases, mason jars, garden stool, mint, patio
- For summer entertaining thats both elegant and fun, these 6 colorful tablescape ideas will provide inspiration for your summer party decorations.
- fall, winter, summer, outdoor, party, party lighting, outdoor lighting, casual lighting, never replace, weather proof, wind proof, office, patio, club, dining, pergola, impact resistance, goes in any spaces, hang, screw, poles, trees, mortar, clips, easy, easy diy, simple diy, diy project, DIY Patio lighting, dana vento diy blogger, diy writer, Enbrighten Cafe Lights, Jasco, party, life, space, outdoor parties,
- exterior, Simple Idea Of Long Diy Patio Bench Concept Made Of Wooden Material In Natural Color With Strong Seat Also Legs For Garden Furniture – Antique DIY Patio Bench Gaining Unique Exterior Design
- These are such easy tips to update your summer backyard patio for the season! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ patio backyardideas
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio! www.settingforfour.com
- Serenely Colorful – By utilizing simple, white bedding as a foundation, throw pillows can be changed seasonally or when the mood strikes. Combining a discrete foundation with pillows in large graphic patterns creates a look thats vibrant, not overbearing.
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Summer outdoor patio party with flowers white linens and beautiful white and pewter dishes-2