Photo via: agoodehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- DIY: How To Put Hinges On A Drawer Front – turn a drawer into a usable space for a printer. Tutorial.
- 40 Beautiful and Inspiring Easter egg decorating ideas. Delicate and modern, simple and resourceful, original and funny, there is an egg idea for everyone. Via http://www.songbirdblog.com
- DIY Rustic Centerpiece- Simple yet beautiful rustic centerpiece idea for a wedding reception, or any type of party. Easy to make on the cheap!
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @Industry Standard Design
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Isnt this adorable! This DIY Mickey Mouse Keychain is a super simple Disney craft. It is also a great fish extender to make for your upcoming Disney Cruise.
- Today I have a simple little crochet project for you all that works up quickly, is really useful, and makes a great gift! Pretty good, right? Cotton washcloths are a perfect beginner project, but they are also great for any… Continue Reading →
- Build a simple, fun entry way bench for only $30 in lumber! A great and inexpensive way to update your entryway space.
- What a great idea! Do one for every pup you have, would be great for the kiddos bc puppies dont live as long but are just as much part of the family!!
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.