Photo via: agoodehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- We built a built in pallet desk for our basement. It cost less than $50 to make and it is the perfect size to hold 2 computers and our printer. office workspacebuiltindesk desk http://lehmanlane.net
- DIY: How To Put Hinges On A Drawer Front – turn a drawer into a usable space for a printer. Tutorial.
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @istandarddesign
- DIY Rustic Centerpiece- Simple yet beautiful rustic centerpiece idea for a wedding reception, or any type of party. Easy to make on the cheap!
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @Industry Standard Design
- 40 Beautiful and Inspiring Easter egg decorating ideas. Delicate and modern, simple and resourceful, original and funny, there is an egg idea for everyone. Via http://www.songbirdblog.com
- Build a simple, fun entry way bench for only $30 in lumber! A great and inexpensive way to update your entryway space.