Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small home office idea with chalkboard walls [Design: John Donkin Architect]
- Burlap Wall Organizer – would definitely help organize papers off of a small desk space—in the office for bills that have come in
- Looking for a fresh home makeover idea for spring? Get organized and keep your space looking stylish with floating book shelves–perfect for a home office or bedroom. Display all of your favorite books, decor, and small pieces of art!
- I have a small space that I use as an office, and have been wanting to decorate it for sometime now. Because its a smaller space I struggled with how to add all the things I wanted into it, and make them fit together. I had items with all kinds of finishes, and after thinking on it for awhile I decided to paint and use wood stain to bring it all together. I started by visiting the Minwax Made with Love page for inspiration. I was able to narrow down what kind of stain, and what color, I wanted to use
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- taupe floral wallpaper with white marble and washed wood console in light gray office
- This home office desk is an easy build! Erin at @hardyhomereno shares the free DIY plans on buildsomething.com
- This farmhouse style office is filled to the brim with charm & character… | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Fancy Things Home Office
- Desk organization, DIY desk organization, office organization, popular pin, office decor, DIY office organization, craft room, craft room inspiration.
- I love this simple idea: embellish old clipboards with vintage (or new) paper to bring your personality to the office!