Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern floating vanity provides tons of useful storage space! More of our favorite bathroom upgrades: www.bhg.com/…
- DIY Murphy Desk – when closed DIY folding desk. Has a cute chalkboard on front. Could also use as a vanity, extra cooking space or iron/fold station!
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Are you living in a small flat where the lack of space is constantly bothering you? Sometimes, expanding your living space requires out of the box thinking and some hard work. Adding some more space in every room is essential for making it functional. Here are lack of space solutions. Build shelves as high as…
- Are you looking for creative space-saving solutions for your small bedroom? Farmhouse bed is a great option. Not only does it look great in your bedroom, it also offers lots of storage space with its underbed drawers. Buying a farmhouse bed can be expensive. But thanks to the creative minds and …
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Before and after laundry room makeover. A small space gets a big makeover.
- Laundry room organization, how to organize laundry rooms, small space organization, popular pin, laundry room, DIY laundry room projects, home decor, easy home decor.
- tap into wall studs for more space in a small kitchen
- A list of bloggers whose homes are 1600 square feet or less. Great ideas and inspiration for living large in a small space.
- Love this use of a small space for a mini work station looks so meat and tidy. clutter free organisation in pretty pastels