Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern floating vanity provides tons of useful storage space! More of our favorite bathroom upgrades: www.bhg.com/…
- DIY Murphy Desk – when closed DIY folding desk. Has a cute chalkboard on front. Could also use as a vanity, extra cooking space or iron/fold station!
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- A list of bloggers whose homes are 1600 square feet or less. Great ideas and inspiration for living large in a small space.
- An entryway bench is a really great option when you have a small (or no!) entryway, as is common in most smaller homes. It gives you a space to sit and put on your shoes, or the little ones shoes, and also to set items when coming into the house. It can be pressed into …
- Love this use of a small space for a mini work station looks so meat and tidy. clutter free organisation in pretty pastels
- A very clever DIY space saver for small apartments.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Are you living in a small flat where the lack of space is constantly bothering you? Sometimes, expanding your living space requires out of the box thinking and some hard work. Adding some more space in every room is essential for making it functional. Here are lack of space solutions. Build shelves as high as…
- Do you want less clutter and more storage in the bathroom? Over 20 space saving small bathroom organization ideas.
- Small space? No problem! Use trays to store toys under furniture in your living room!