Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Faux Fur Chair covers (click through for tutorial)
- Adorable Round Felt Ball Pillow DIY (click through for tutorial)
- Easy Floating Floral Arrangement DIY (click through for tutorial)
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Outdoor furniture can be so expensive, but these DIY outdoor furniture projects are high on style and easy on your wallet! If you are looking for outdoor furniture ideas that you can make yourself, click through to see the best DIY outdoor furniture tutor
- How to make asymmetrical holiday wreaths (click through for the tutorial)
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Coffee Table + Living Room that is just stunning! This DIY Coffee table is so easy!! It changes up the room so much! Click for tutorial
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.