Photo via: apinterestaddict.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Have you ever had a Eureka moment? I had one recently right in the isle of my local Lowe’s home improvement store! I just happend by some intricate ceiling medallions and thought it would be fun to do something with them. Too bad they were such ugly, cheap plastic! Their form reminded me of those more »
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- Packaging and labels are one of my all-time favorite parts of buying and selling handmade! Labels on your handmade items and on the packaging that you send it out in are wonderful opportunities to show your buyer that they’ve bought something special. Something they can’t find just anywhere. We’ve teamed up again with World Label… [read more]
- Some inspiration for mounting all of those family photos you cant figure you what to do with!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- 135 EASY and fun Elf on the shelf ideas. Having the elf on the shelf come to your house doesnt have to be hard. It is something kids love and these easy elf on the shelf ideas will make your life easy! There are 135 fun elf on the shelf ideas that are also super easy to do! Pics of each idea in the post!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- If there was one home design project that I soo want to eventually do, but am most nervous to tackle, it would be a gallery wall. Ever since I was old enough to start dreaming about my future home, Id envision huge empty white walls that Id fill with tons of amazing colorful art – some that…
- Valentine Mantel In my opinion, Valentines Day is like the best holiday ever! Ok, so having my birthday on Valentines Day might have something to do with that. But still. I think its wonderful to have a holiday to celebrate those around you who:
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.