Photo via: patternpile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse décor goals! @cedarhillranch shares her new room refresh featuring a custom-made rug from @carpetonefh . The rug’s subtle pattern and neutral color adds a cozy feel to the farmhouse. Check it out! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 mug rug sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- Knit Berry Blanket Pattern Not only is this knit berry blanket big and soft, it’s gorgeous to boot! I love the colors used in this pattern, using bulky weight yarn to make it extra cozy. The alternating colors make it really beautiful… Continue Reading →
- McCalls home decor sewing pattern. M7586 Window Valances
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More
- Weight Loss Magic Soup
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch