Photo via: patternpile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 mug rug sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Weight Loss Magic Soup
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Many of us have old and vintage sewing machines from our grandmothers or back in the storage.They are beautiful pieces of history. If you are not using the sewing machine you can repurpose it. For example you can put it in the bathroom and put the sink on it. It will look amazingly stylish and …
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]