Photo via: fauxsho.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shoe storage bench – Could easily be made for much cheaper with a upholstered bench or bin from Target and make your own dividers
- Alphabetize Your Record Collection With These Laser Cut Wood Dividers in technology style fashion main Category
- Laser cut wooden vinyl record dividers . Set of 26 letters. Size: 11.5X13.5 (can be customized). Thickness: 0.2 in. For additional $50 we can customize
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- How and where to use Mirrors to Create the Illusion of more space (even when you live in a tiny apartment or small area!)
- I officially moved into my sophomore living space last weekend. Last year I was in a “double” dorm room, which was basically just two roommates in a room. Unfortunately, all double rooms at my school… View Post
- Every time I’ve moved into a new space, I have come up with many, many grandiose ideas for how to decorate. When I was a senior in high school dreaming about my
- THIS is what I want my new attic space to look like.
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- s add more kitchen space with these 13 brilliant hook hacks, kitchen design, Create a measuring hook board
- 2,564 Likes, 39 Comments – DECORSTEALS.COM (@decorsteals) on Instagram: “Who is up for a little sneak peek? 😏something in this gorgeous space by one of our favorite ladies,…”
- Find all of the decorating resources you need to make your living space a holiday haven when you shop Kirklands Woodland Wonder collection this season!