Photo via: fauxsho.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bookcase offers ample storage and display space in a compact footprint. Plus, it’s super easy to build using 2×2 and 1×10 boards, plus pocket-hole screws. The vertical dividers add an interesting look, create built-in bookends, and make the whole structure stronger without adding complexity.
- Shoe storage bench – Could easily be made for much cheaper with a upholstered bench or bin from Target and make your own dividers
- Alphabetize Your Record Collection With These Laser Cut Wood Dividers in technology style fashion main Category
- Laser cut wooden vinyl record dividers . Set of 26 letters. Size: 11.5X13.5 (can be customized). Thickness: 0.2 in. For additional $50 we can customize
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- 2,564 Likes, 39 Comments – DECORSTEALS.COM (@decorsteals) on Instagram: “Who is up for a little sneak peek? 😏something in this gorgeous space by one of our favorite ladies,…”
- Laundry room organization, how to organize laundry rooms, small space organization, popular pin, laundry room, DIY laundry room projects, home decor, easy home decor.
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- I officially moved into my sophomore living space last weekend. Last year I was in a “double” dorm room, which was basically just two roommates in a room. Unfortunately, all double rooms at my school… View Post
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- THIS is what I want my new attic space to look like.