Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- Storage is very often the number one problem in homemaking as well as home decor, especially if your living space is relatively small. And even if you have plenty of room for storage, you don’t really want random things to be in the view spoiling your well thought out interior design. That’s why any clever …
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Price is $12.50 per letter. Please do not submit an order before reading through instructions. These hanging letters are a great way to display all of your hard-earned bling and are sturdy enough to hold heavy medals, like the Disney race medals shown above. Each letter is 8” tall and clear-coated in Gloss sealer to protect the integrity of the paint and/or paper. This set is used as an example, BUT I invite you to submit a custom order for a set to match your space. Not a runner? How about TUMBLE, SOCCER, CHEER, DANCE, SWIM, or EQUINE? See below for custom orders. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: All letters can be customized to match your own personal taste so please SEND ME A MESSAGE specifying these details: Zip Code Word/Name Colors Paper-covered, hand-stamped, or simply painted. Embellishments: Acrylic Pearls/Jewels/Bows For ideas, please check out my facebook fanpage: facebook.com/gloripearldesigns Once I receive your message, I will create a reserved space for your order. I will start the order once full payment is received and will send you a photo of the materials I plan to use for your approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped. Florida buyers are subject to 6.5% sales tax.
- Scrapbook paper, wooden letter, and a frame.