Photo via: southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Farm Animal themed Personalized Wooden Letters for Nursery or Bedroom | Unique and Chic Creations custom hand painted wooden letters for childrens rooms and nurseries | cute kids room ideas, little boys room, baby boys room, colorful kids decor, baby shower gift idea
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.
- Protect your new iPad mini tablet from dust and scrapes. Our sleeves are designed to keep you productive, portable and cute. Everything NagihanDesigns is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Each layer is reinforced with fusible interfacing giving your porch extra strength and durability. Made with 1/8 foam padding, between fabric layers to protect your item from scratches and low-impact dents. All of my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free studio. I use professional sewing techniques and materials to make my items last for years. I use the highest quality fabric, durable interfacings and materials available. -Special Foam core provides security from scratches and dents -Premium Cotton Fabric -Lightweight and soft -Fully padded to protect your electronics This cases quality shall not be compared to those which dont have linen. Nagihan Designs cases keep your device snuggled safe and secure thanks to the felt lining. PATTERN PLACEMENT MAY VARY Handmade with pride in the USA in my pet free and smoke free design studio PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING YOUR eREADER TECHEE FOR: *Leave us a note in the message to seller section during checkout* We will need to know the exact name of your device 🙂 Please choose from the list below: __________ APPLE Ipad Mini 7.8 x 5.3 x .28 KINDLE: Kindle Paperwhite (6.7 x 4.6 x 0.36) – 2012 Kindle Fire HD (7.6 x 5.4 x 0.4) – 2012 Kindle Fire (7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45) – 2011 Kindle Touch (6.8 x 4.7 x 0.40) – 2011 Kindle 4, Button (6.5 x 4.5 x .34) – 2011 Kindle 3, Keyboard (7.5 x 4.8 x 0.34) – 2010 Kindle 2 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.36) – 2009 Kindle 1 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8) – 2007 NOOK: Nook Simple Touch Edition with Glow Light (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2012 Nook Tablet (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2011 Nook Simple Touch Edition (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2011 Nook 1st Edition (7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5) – 2009 NookColor (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2010 KOBO: Kobo Mini (5.24 x 4.00 x 0.40) – 2012 Kobo Glo (6.18 x 4.48 x 0.39) – 2012 Kobo Arc (7.44 x 4.72 x 0.48) – 2012 Kobo Vox (7.57 x 5.06 x 0.53) – 2011 Kobo 2, Touch Edition (6.5 x 4.5 x 0.4) – 2011 Kobo 1, 1st Edition (7.2 x 4.7 x 0.4) – 2010 SONY: Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8) – 2011 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-350 (5.71 x 4.11 x 0.33) – 2010 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-300 (6.25 x 4.25 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Touch Edition PRS-650 (6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Touch Edition PRS-600 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Daily Edition PRS-950 (7.87 x 5.04 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 (8.3 x 5.1 x 0.7) – 2009 Sony PRS-700 (6.77 × 5.11 × 0.4) – 2008 Sony PRS-505 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.3) – 2007 Sony PRS-500 (6.9 × 4.9 × 0.5) – 2006 SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab (7.4 x 4.74 x .47) – 2010 GOOGLE: Nexus 7 from Google (7.82 x 4.72 x .41) – 2012 If no message is left, this sleeve will be sized for the iPad Mini. If you are unsure of your model, feel free to provide a link to the item or specify the dimensions in the message to seller. Can also be custom fit to older generations of the above models and most other 6 – 7 ereaders or tablets. Please just mention your model name or provide a link in the message to seller. Thank you
- Pink and White TuTu Cute Ballerina Themed Personalized Wooden Letters for Nursery, Bedroom, or Party | Unique and Chic Creations custom hand painted letters for childrens rooms and nurseries | baby girls room, little girls room, ballerina room, cute kids room ideas, cute kids room, baby nursery, nursery decor, pink nursery, baby girl nursery, ballet, pointe shoes, ballerina, baby ballerina, baby shower gift idea
- In love with this blush pink, marble and gold combination. Forest green melts into a pastel pink, giving a stark yet intriguing contrast of colours. The glittering gold in this design wallpaper mural helps to tie this living room together perfectly.
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Inspire your frugality. Spray Paint Thrift Store Finds plus more Joanna Gaines Ideas – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse design ideas for every living space.
- Thelma May Boutique Blog. Two dollar general pots.. glue together, spray paint the color of your choice.. top with fall flowers! Youre welcome 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- “Just shared the free plans for the corner desk I designed and built for oldest little lady… ❤️ Can we talk about my love of pink and gold in this…”