Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bright White Wildflowers with Chevron Burlap Bow and Moss Covered Monogram Wreath
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream hydrangea blossoms surrounded by hydrangea and peony leaves and additional fillers , accented with double burlap bow. Made on 18 grapevine wreath base, finished product measures approximately 19-20 in diameter. Please note that grapevine wreath base is a natural product and may differ in shape, size and overall appearance. Add monogram of …
- front door, wreath, boxwood, perfect for holidays or year round! I love the green boxwood with classic black and white stripe ribbon.
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Eucalyptus wreaths are gorgeous way decor year round, but the price can be prohibitive. Follow this tutorial to create a DIY eucalyptus wreath affordably.
- Have a bit of summer inside all year around with this DiY Summer Lemon Wreath scented with lemon oil.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- Chevron wood floors, black door, chandelier… everything but the crooked throw rug. Whats up with that?
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Last year I did a post with fun neighbor gift ideas, but there are so many great ideas out there that I thought I would round up a few more great ones! I love t