Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- St. Patricks Day Lucky Banner Print out this Shamrock St. Patricks Day Lucky Banner and all you will have to do is cut it out and hang it up! Its so easy
- Get the lowest priced St. Patricks Day koozies for your special event! Design your custom koozies with a special Irish-themed imprint for a great St. Patricks Day party favor!
- 12 Last Minute St. Patricks Day Crafts for kids. Simple and easy to complete with items from around your home.
- These Rainbow Sand Art Terrariums are sure to put a smile on anyones face! Add a lot of color to glass vases with colored sand in rainbow hues! A perfect St. Patricks Day craft for any age!
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- DIY Hello Fall hanging chalkboard or use as instead of a wreath on your front door.
- Do you want to know how to make American Flag wreath? This quick project can be done at the last minute to get your front door 4th of July ready!
- Add a pop of color to your front door! Heres a tutorial for a rustic burlap and floral wreath featuring hydrangeas.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- front door, wreath, boxwood, perfect for holidays or year round! I love the green boxwood with classic black and white stripe ribbon.