Photo via: theheartysoul.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- A fun DIY Mothers Day gift idea from the kids! Easy to make, and pretty cheap to buy the few materials. Also works great for grandmas! Dont forget to add a beautiful card like this Signature Hallmark card, available at @walmart ! HallmarkForMom ad
- Vector hand drawn doodle of Grill and BBQ. Vector illustration of grill and BBQ stuff. Hand-drawn barbecue doodles on blackboard. Icons for web, mobile and print. Barbecue logos and icons
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- DIY Geometric Stamp Town. This would be a fun project to do with kids!
- Learn how to dress up plain old stairs with a runner. | Illustration: Gregory Nemec | thisoldhouse.com
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- DIY home and furniture upgrade tutorials can seem so helpful, yet sometimes they just come up short. These DIY furniture upgrades are cheap, and wont take up your whole weekend: https://blog.kasasa.com/2017/02/6-cheap-one-hour-furniture-upgrades/
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap…
- Wood with hooks and rods, so pretty, simple and cheap. Love it