Photo via: theorthodoxmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- As a stay-at-home mom, Im always looking for ways to save on updates I want to make to my home. Here are some of my tips that will save you money and make your home feel more beautiful. For more money saving tips, check out: www.onlygirl4boyz.com
- Are you looking for ways to save on heat? I am sharing 15 ways you can save on your heating bill, starting with a few no cost options. Are you doing these?
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Five Best Basic Gardening Tools (available on Amazon!): Looking to develop that green thumb? You wont want to miss these useful gardening tools and products for all your gardening projects.
- Outdoor furniture can be so expensive, but these DIY outdoor furniture projects are high on style and easy on your wallet! If you are looking for outdoor furniture ideas that you can make yourself, click through to see the best DIY outdoor furniture tutor
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- Small yard decorations, especially handmade decorations, can be any items which you can reuse and recycle for creative garden design. Handmade garden decorations are money saving solution for those who like to decorate their outdoor living spaces on a budget and create unique garden design. Lushome