Photo via: missmustardseed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- DIY laundry room update with stenciled walls and DIY painted vinyl floors via View Along the Way laundryroom
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Painted furniture with a twist. Add a stencil for an amazing collection of stenciled painted furniture
- This master bedroom wall was stenciled with the Anna Damask stencil from Cutting…
- Stunning Stenciled Coasters. Part of the series: eHowHacks: DIY Design. Dont buy new coasters. Bring life to your plain, old coasters with stencil design tips from eHowHacks. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_12341005_stunning-stenciled-coasters.html
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY stenciled linoleum floor project using the Augusta Tile Stencil pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- A modern eclectic farmhouse covered patio outdoor space. Perfect for the warmer months, cozy with textures and lots of patterns. Stenciled patio.
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- What you need to know when working with metallic paint… Love the stenciling too. Metallic Silver Dresser