Photo via: theberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Step by step instructions for painting graphics on furniture. Its not as hard as you think! This technique can also be used to paint graphics on walls or to make unique signs. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Step by step instructions on how to build a simple, rustic Shiplap Ornament Display. A great addition to your rustic, farmhouse holiday decor — and you can change out the ornaments! http://livelaughrowe.com
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Step by step instructions on how to create a gallery wall. Big impact with the least amount of effort! http://ablissfulnest.com/
- DIY Pom Pom Rug Doormat – Create a beautiful door mat with this tutorial to greet your guests with color block, festive pompom welcome decor!
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …