Photo via: handmade-haven.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by step instructions on how to build a simple, rustic Shiplap Ornament Display. A great addition to your rustic, farmhouse holiday decor — and you can change out the ornaments! http://livelaughrowe.com
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- How to build a DIY chunky X media console
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Recycled Clock Tea Table – Creative Ideas for Home Interior Design (decor, coffee, side, end, beautiful, romantic, old, projects, crafts, DIY, do it yourself, fun, creative, uses, use, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, handmade, homemade)
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- An easy holiday DIY for you AND your feline friends, inspired by fancyfeastivities handmade gift guide! PS: They also make great gift toppers! spon @PurinaFF
- short week in the studio this week…lots to get done before traveling on wednesday! (ps still looking for a coffee table but the pouf looks kinda cool in the meantime) studio photo by @sfgirlbybay by designlovefest
- How to turn an old milk can into a gorgeous coffee table! See how this blogger…
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Easy and inexpensive factory cart coffee table that anyone can build! I want 5 🙂