Photo via: ablissfulnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- DIY switch plate covers wrapped in scrapbook paper could really make a big impact with very little effort or expense
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The direction that you room faces can have a big impact on how the paint colour in your room appears. Learn how to deal with north, south east and west facing rooms in this article. http://www.thehomedesignschool.com/bloghome/when-paint-goes-wrong-room-d
- Step by stem instructions on how to gather and place florals for a Fall Door Decor. Its as easy as one-two-three. Welcome fall with a beautiful Fall Door Arrangement.
- Step by step instructions on how to build a simple, rustic Shiplap Ornament Display. A great addition to your rustic, farmhouse holiday decor — and you can change out the ornaments! http://livelaughrowe.com
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Get that flawless face with minimal effort.
- Easy step by step instructions on how to detangle doll hair via lilblueboo.com
- Use our easy step by step tutorial to create a DIY abstract heart painting on any canvas size. Lots of inspiration to help you choose colors.