Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- Check out these 10 Tips for Throwing an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this year!
- Make an old sweater look new isn-t-that-nifty. wonder if this will work on my sheets…
- Jello mold junky pumpkins, spray paint vintage jello molds. Details on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- DIY Confetti Pumpkins for Fall Decor! Add confetti to pumpkins to add a sparkle to your decor this Fall. Faux pumpkin craft, easy craft, white pumpkin, glitter pumpkin, black silver gold pumpkins. Tutorial on madeinaday.com via @thelovelymrsp
- Fall porch decorations and fall decor ideas by Jennifer Allwood of the MagicBrushinc. Highlight your front porch for fall using painted fall pallets, fall signs, pumpkins, mums and more! Use this as inspiration for your own fall decor.
- The kitchen at StoneGable is not only the heart of my home but it’s hub! Today I’m sharing and show you my kitchen ready for early fall! I’m so please to be a part of…. Make sure to enter the fabulous giveaway sponsored by Pfister at the end of the post!!!! Early fall at StoneGable more »
- StoneGable: AGING URN WITH PAINT
- An awesome twist on the typical pumpkin bread with a mix of apples and pumpkin this bread recipe is the perfect mix. This pumpkin apple bread recipe is perfect for holiday dinners and breakfast or even just a tasty snack!
- How to make a pie crust. It is easy to make a homemade pie crust and they taste so much better with your pies! Use this pie crust for any pie you want, pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato pie and more!Perfect for yout thanksgiving pie recipes and your christmas dinner pie recipes!
- Tinkerbelle Inspired No-Carve Pumpkin – This darling no-carve pumpkin comes together quickly with simple craft supplies and a novelty wand. Truly a pumpkin for for a fairy or a princess!
- Last time I showed you some beautiful fall entry way decorating incase you were planning to hang a wreath or buy a pumpkin to welcome fall. In fact, my dear friend in Maryland said that she made the trek down to the storage area of her basement and brought up some decorations. Makes me feel good…