Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pumpkins from a sweater sleeve
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- Make an old sweater look new isn-t-that-nifty. wonder if this will work on my sheets…
- Check out these 10 Tips for Throwing an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this year!
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- 8. Felted Sweater Blanket
- Recycle an old or thrifted sweater into this pretty DIY button heart sweater pillow! Great budget friendly way to cozy up your living room! Includes easy tutorial. www.settingforfour.com
- DIY Glitter Pumpkins are so easy to make that there is no need to decorate this fall with plain pumpkins. These Glittery Pumpkins make a fabulous Fall decoration, Thanksgiving Centerpiece or a Halloween decoration. Grab your glitter and lets get started! Follow us for more great Halloween and Thanksgiving decoration ideas.
- Candy Covered Marshmallow Pumpkins perfect for Halloween
- Use reclaimed wood to make these cute wooden pumpkins for rustic, frugal fall decor!
- Jello mold junky pumpkins, spray paint vintage jello molds. Details on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Fall porch decorations and fall decor ideas by Jennifer Allwood of the MagicBrushinc. Highlight your front porch for fall using painted fall pallets, fall signs, pumpkins, mums and more! Use this as inspiration for your own fall decor.