Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pumpkins from a sweater sleeve
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- Check out these 10 Tips for Throwing an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this year!
- Make an old sweater look new isn-t-that-nifty. wonder if this will work on my sheets…
- DIY Glitter Pumpkins are so easy to make that there is no need to decorate this fall with plain pumpkins. These Glittery Pumpkins make a fabulous Fall decoration, Thanksgiving Centerpiece or a Halloween decoration. Grab your glitter and lets get started! Follow us for more great Halloween and Thanksgiving decoration ideas.
- Jello mold junky pumpkins, spray paint vintage jello molds. Details on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Candy Covered Marshmallow Pumpkins perfect for Halloween
- Use reclaimed wood to make these cute wooden pumpkins for rustic, frugal fall decor!
- I am so excited to show y’all my Fall mantel. Fall has officially exploded in my house and I couldn’t be happier. The vanilla and vetiver candles are burning, the orange and vanilla spice boil is steaming on the stove and pumpkins of every color and variety are displayed all over the house! This is …
- Fall porch decorations and fall decor ideas by Jennifer Allwood of the MagicBrushinc. Highlight your front porch for fall using painted fall pallets, fall signs, pumpkins, mums and more! Use this as inspiration for your own fall decor.
- DIY Confetti Pumpkins for Fall Decor! Add confetti to pumpkins to add a sparkle to your decor this Fall. Faux pumpkin craft, easy craft, white pumpkin, glitter pumpkin, black silver gold pumpkins. Tutorial on madeinaday.com via @thelovelymrsp
- The kitchen at StoneGable is not only the heart of my home but it’s hub! Today I’m sharing and show you my kitchen ready for early fall! I’m so please to be a part of…. Make sure to enter the fabulous giveaway sponsored by Pfister at the end of the post!!!! Early fall at StoneGable more »