Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY woodworking project for beginners. Make this wine bottle and glasses stand. Helps you carry the bottle and 4 glasses with one hand!
- Garden Party Mason Jar String Art Flower Vase — Day to Day Adventures
- If you have a few wine corks lying around, these DIY Wine Cork Crafts are for you! There’s just something about wine corks that makes them perfect for crafting. Go ahead, grab that bottle of corks you’ve been saving and get… Continue Reading →
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Cork crafts are a great way to upcycle used wine corks. You can make this cork board DIY in about an hour! Dont have an hour? You can make the pushpin DIY in 5 minutes or less.
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Recycle Reuse Renew Mother Earth Projects: DIY Glass Bead Wine Bottle
- DIY Gold Leaf Vase – this would be perfect for the vases i used for party decorations
- DIY Vases! Two candlestick holders and a hurricane vase. Glue together. Simple as that.
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can make a DRINK RISER with a flower pot? YASSS! Get 3 summer DIY terra cotta pot ideas like this Watermelon DIY Terra Cotta Pot Idea at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Display fresh flowers and herbs in your home this summer with an easy-to-make wall vase using a recycled bottle.