Photo via: oldmansea.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas lights can be added to just about any bedroom in your home to create a magical and cozy ambiance.
- Twinkle lights on the back porch- cozy outdoor living
- outdoor lights for summer
- 30+ Cool String Lights DIY Ideas
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- 7 Unexpected Ways to Use String Lights
- 12 Handy Tips for Holiday Lights and Trees: Holiday Light Hangers – Get the list: http://www.familyhandyman.com/smart-homeowner/ways-to-save-money/handy-tips-for-holiday-lights-and-trees?pmcode=pin110114i
- drill holes in wood, place tea lights. Table center piece for outside table. Love it.
- She wraps string lights around a cylinder and wait until you see what she does on her front porch!
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- LAURAS little PARTY: Lighting Solutions with GE Motion Activated lights