Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- If you own a hot glue gun, you NEED to see these Tips, Hacks, and Glue Gun Uses. You wont believe the genius uses for your hot glue gun – everything from home hacks to crafts!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- I adore this unique raised lettered sign! A completly different DIY project with a vintage rustic inspired sign. Made with HOT GLUE and sanded to reveal the paint underneath! Cool! | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- ad ClubBash Make a candy corn colored Felt Letter Board for a CANDY CORN Halloween party! Its all part of the fun with Ball Park® Frank Hot Dogs and Hillshire Farm® Litl Smokies. Get the full how-to here: http://www.jenniferppriest.com/ad-diy-felt-let
- flower ball diy wedding centerpiece ideas for pink weddings
- Use our easy step by step tutorial to create a DIY abstract heart painting on any canvas size. Lots of inspiration to help you choose colors.