Photo via: growingupgabel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Unique Decorative Accents That Make A Big Difference. Figuring out how to sneak in color without feeling like I live in tie dye.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Are you planning a road trip this spring break or summer? Even with a DVD player, parents tend to worry about to how entertain their kids on long car trips.
- Things to Make With Paper Bags, How to Repurpose Brown Paper Bags, Recycling Brown Paper Bags, How to Recycle Brown Paper Bags, Crafts, Easy Crafts for Kids, Craft Ideas for Kids, Popular Pin
- Best DIY Slime Recipes – Cool and Easy Slime Recipe Ideas Without Glue, Without Borax, For Kids, With Liquid Starch, Cornstarch and Laundry Detergent – How to Make Slime at Home – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Kids, Teenagers and Teens – Galaxy and Glitter Slime, Edible Slime http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-slime-recipes
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- DIY Popsicle Stick Puzzles. A super cute craft activity to do with your kids this summer! PopsicleHero (spon)
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.