Photo via: thecraftedsparrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Five Ways To Enjoy some Me-Time and Stay Refreshed during Summer Time @walmart @Starbucks CraftyourCool ad
- Summer is over and its time to put together this back to school teacher survival kit! Here are the free printables and list of things you will need. ad
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- AD Easy DIY Spring Lawn Care Tips will have your lawn looking great, so that you can spend more time planning summer backyard adventures!
- AD Easy DIY Spring Lawn Care Tips will have your lawn looking great, so that you can spend more time planning summer backyard adventures! ILoveMyLawn
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can make a DRINK RISER with a flower pot? YASSS! Get 3 summer DIY terra cotta pot ideas like this Watermelon DIY Terra Cotta Pot Idea at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- DIY Waterproof Seat Cover Sewing Tutorial – Need to protect your car seats from wet or dirty summer bodies? Make this easy waterproof seat cover to protect your cars upholstery. AD SummerCarCare
- Making recycled chalk paint for outdoor art is a great way to recycle old broken and water soaked pieces of sidewalk chalk. Painting with chalk paint is a super fun summer activity for kids! The vibrant colors look beautiful painted on sidewalks and drive
- Dot painted rock.
- This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. pmedia LoveYourCurls pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV I didn’t always have curly hair. As a kid it was just wavy and even in High School I could brush my hair like a “normal person” …
- Old Paint Cans Make Perfect Rustic Planters | Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com