Photo via: kendallrayburn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – SPRING and SUMMER in dessert form! Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments – Dreaming in DIY
- Plastic Bucket Transformation with Decoupage Peonies. Chalk paint plastic bucket. Mod Podge decoupage. Decoupage peony napkins. Napkin decoupage. Plastic bucket makeover. Peony. Peonies.
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Oh The Sweet Things: DIY | Hanging Eucalyptus
- DIY simple gold triangle garland, from Almost Makes Perfect
- DIY Fabric Tassel Garland – perfect for the nursery, kids room or even as party decor!
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- Never tire of seeing pics from the lovely @fourcheekymonkeys and her gorgeous kids hanging out in their stunning rooms! Oceas room features our Polka Dots in Gold, Mint, Light Pink and Soft (candy) Pink More
- “Just shared the free plans for the corner desk I designed and built for oldest little lady… ❤️ Can we talk about my love of pink and gold in this…”
- Spray paint animal figurines gold for cute accents and fillers in your pink and gold nursery design 🙂
- This irresistible lemon bars recipe balances sweet with tartness by combining the perfect shortbread crust with a delicious lemon custard. Its a must have at your next summer BBQ or get-together!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like