Photo via: knockoffdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating DIY Coastal Beach Decor with sea glass spray paint and frost etch effect paint by repurposing and upcycling glass wine and liquor bottles by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- Used photo frames may come with a couple of scratches, faded colors and broken glass, but that doesn’t mean they should be thrown into the garbage. With a splash of spray paint and some corkboard or fabric, they can be easily transformed into a chic bulletin board or jewelry organizer.
- DIY – Turn Glass into Mirror with Mirror finish spray paint. Full step by step tutorial
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- Take an extra large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls!!
- A Kailo Chic Life: DIY It – Colorblocked Abstract Mirrors
- How and where to use Mirrors to Create the Illusion of more space (even when you live in a tiny apartment or small area!)
- Wide shelves with mirrors in the middle | The IKEA Product Thats a Closet Secret Weapon | Apartment Therapy