Photo via: bluegraygal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- DINING ROOM: Walls: White Dove by Benjamin Moore (mixed in Glidden) Entry ENTRY: Gray Walls: Behr All-in-One Studio Taupe White Trim: Benjamin Moor
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Give the exterior of your home a farmhouse chic makeover with this collection of Solid Color Wood Stains from BEHR. This premium stain and sealer helps to hide imperfection in your outdoor wooden surfaces while still letting that beautiful natural wood texture show through. Use shades like Harbor Gray, Stonehedge, Wedgewood, Light Lead, and Gray Seas on your decks, patios, porches, and fences.
- Gray area rug with moroccan trellis – gray and white. Sweet Home Stores Clifton Collection Light Grey Moroccan … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BI5CQQ6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_SyiazbBVJ4DDM (affiliate)
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Chic home office features a wall clad in Thibaut Ikat Wallpaper lined with a wall to wall floating shelf accented with art from Minted.
- Home Office makeover on a budget! I bought peel and stick wallpaper that I hung myself. Easy DIY wallpaper for home decor. Decorate on a budget with adhesive wallpaper that can be hung in a few hours!
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …