Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY dip dyed woven baskets
- DIY woven wall hanging @mollymadfis
- DIY Wool Woven Paper Basket so soft youll want to hug it!
- Covering up a textured ceiling or popcorn ceiling – love!!
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Super cute DIY Drop Cloth Christmas Pillow with Vintage buttons
- DIY pillows are a fun sewing project that can quickly update a room. Learn how make a flanged sham pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial that includes video instructions.
- DIY CACTUS PILLOW
- make your own throw pillow | DIY pillow cover | how to make pillow cover | ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- Illustrated instructions to DIY an applique monogram pillow to add to your home decor. Simple, step by step sewing and applique tutorial.
- Diy Structured Pleat Lumbar Pillow by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, and recipes blog.