Photo via: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo by Martyn Thompson via AD España. Theres been a shift of late in the design world. Where a kind of minimalism once reigned supreme—a hybrid Japanese-Scandinavian style that…
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- This DIY is going to blow your mind. Not in that its so amazingly genius, (well except it kind of is). But how that it is so stinkin simple and easy. Soooo very easy and will save you some cash-o…
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- The pets are lovely and they need a special place in the home when they are taken to home, so here is an idea for the sensitive kind of pet that is hen. This is easy to create and it doesn’t occupy the space in the home because it is for the outdoor placement.
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- diy pelmet. My kind of project…
- i would love to do this kind of design on a small area in the living room.
- Places You Probably Forgot To Clean – Im kind of a clean freak and yet Ive overlooked these places in the past. How many of them are YOU not cleaning?