Photo via: homewithkeki.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Its reveal day for the Spring 2017 edition of the One Room Challenge and were so proud to share the beach themed bathroom ideas in our Graystone Beach coastal cottage bathroom remodel!
- I love her laundry routine ideas! She provides a basic laundry schedule for working women and stay at home moms. The free printable laundry bin labels came in handy and will help keep our laundry room organized.
- Awesome! Printable routine cards for kids. Great if youre looking for a visual schedule to use as a toddler routine or preschooler routine chart. Perfect for stay home moms who want to create a stay at home mom schedule or toddler schedule using printable routine cards. via @lauren9098
- How To Get A Scheduled Routine Going for Stay at Home Moms Plus Tips & a Routine Template Download – Wendaful
- 0000 Subscribe to get access to my exclusive subscriber freebie: the guide to Decorating Your Home on a Yard Sale Budget! * indicates required Email Address * First Name
- Sneak Peak At The Hottest 2017 Paint Color Trends | If you want to update a room in your home and need some inspiration for the color palette, take a look at the new paint color trends for 2017.
- DIY spray paint makeover ideas can add a little pop of color to a dull design and can help you create a home with style. Enjoy the best designs for 2017!
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.