Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- An expecting homeowner prompted the best kitchen redo from the Search for Americas Best Remodel 2015
- This gorgeous cookspace is the winner of our best kitchen redo in TOHs Search for Americas Best Remodel 2015 contest. See the story here.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Blue will be the most popular accent color and is the perfect complement to Marsala, the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Find the best of Fixer Upper from HGTV
- Welcome to week 2 of organizingwithstyle! This week is all about LAUNDRY SPACES – big, small, we’ve got them all! All last week, Instagram users shared photos of their laundry rooms using organizingwithstyle. Angela from Blue i Style and I had the fun, but tough, job of picking the best of the best to share …
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- Mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- Where to buy Outdoor Curtains – from high-end to super affordable! UncookieCutter.com
- Top 60 DIY Projects of 2015 with Step by Step Tutorials