Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An expecting homeowner prompted the best kitchen redo from the Search for Americas Best Remodel 2015
- This gorgeous cookspace is the winner of our best kitchen redo in TOHs Search for Americas Best Remodel 2015 contest. See the story here.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- Mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- My list of top 10 beginner tools I used to start woodworking and Im still using today. UncookieCutter.com
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- The Best Sources for monogrammed bedding and duvet covers from ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- Top 10 paint colors for fall. Discover and try the top ten paint colors for fall 2015. Try Behr, Valspar, HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball and Ralph Lauren Paint. For more paint and color trends go to Domino.
- Top ten projects at Thrifty Decor Chick for 2015.