Photo via: seekinglavenderlane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY No-Sew Drop Cloth Curtains – The cheapest & easiest DIY curtains ever!
- Photography by Jaclyn Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the… Read More The Amazing World of Drop Cloths
- Do you need some shade on your back patio? Try these easy DIY drop cloth…
- Super cute DIY Drop Cloth Christmas Pillow with Vintage buttons
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- TUTORIAL: Drop cloth slip cover
- Make this simple and easy No Sew Valentine Table Runner for subtle Valentines Day Decor! Drop Cloth Scraps turned table runner! Hugs and Kisses for everyone!
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- the global styler diy ice dyed cloth napkins
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers