Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Master bedroom reveal repurposed shutters for head board
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- How to Make Indoor Shutters – a step by step tutorial
- Using Home Depots Sound Deadening Board, wrapping paper (fabric?) and screws. The bulletin board of all bulletin boards…DIY for less than $12! – Fun Cheap or Free
- Give your home a simple and chic upgrad with these DIY Craftsman exterior shutters. We have the step-by-step tutorial.
- Island made from an old drawer and shutters! Beyond the Picket Fence
- I absolutely loved this episode because it incorporated beach accents. The wood above the bed and the white shutters gave a crisp look to this previously outdated ranch. Take a look! Images found here Images found here
- For the back porch/mudroom…since we have 2 dozen old shutters in the attic!
- Finding unique gifts can be a challenge! I am revealing my four favorite online sources for finding the solutions for your gift giving dilemmas!
- Four Fireworks Printables | These four patriotic printables are the perfect splash of FUN for your fourth of July decor!
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…