Photo via: leylasroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shelving is tricky business. Learn the latest looks, trends and tips about color balance, shelf stacking and how to find the right shelving style for you.
- What is TimberWood Towns? Well if you have been following us on Facebook or Instagram – you have see – Home decor ideas, home decor trends, home decor, home styling, home style, home styling inspiration
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A Dozen Blue Fixer Upper Style Projects for the home. fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | mason jars | furniture
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- 9 Fixer Upper Style Shiplap Ideas for the kitchen, kids rooms, bedroom, entry, living too and more! shiplap | fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | decorating
- How to store baby and kids toys in a small space | tips for small space living | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- You dont need a giant rolling poster to recreate Fixer Uppers signature modern, rustic and oh-so-comfortable look at home. See if you can pinpoint these hallmarks of Joanna Gaines style during your next binge-watch sesh. (Then copy them for your own home reno.)
- Reupholstered mid century modern chair, aztec/ bohemian style!
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt