Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Open shelving above the washer and dryer make it extra easy to grab all your essentials in the laundry room—and style the perfectly organized shelfie youve always dreamed of!
- Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- A coat of paint, some new shelf liner, removable wallpaper and the addition of a few new stylish storage products is all it took to complete this quick & easy pantry makeover via Refined rooms
- This Upcycled Shelf Unit has been a long time coming; Ive carted this thing around all over B.C. waiting for the right inspiration…
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- Contain those toiletries and keep your bathroom countertop neat & tidy with this simple DIY Wooden Organizer. Tutorial contains step by step directions with photos and a video! | AD Scott100More | cbias @scottproducts
- Top of An Old Hutch Painted and Upcycled Into Shelves For The Bath
- This Lavender Coconut Aloe Vera Shave Gel is a great Christmas gift idea, or a perfect addition to your homemade bath products list!
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location