Photo via: theorganizeddream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- DIY: How to Make a Magnolia Leaf Garland – by wrapping the leaves (you can also use evergreens like spruce or pine) and wire around cording or jute – via The Sweetest Occasion
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- See how to transform magnolia leaves into a gorgeous wreath for an all year around wreath.
- Theres nothing more fun and vibrant than a jewel toned pop of color in the living room. This tool is going to change how you decorate with color. Whether your dream color scheme is neutrals with cream and gray, or pops of bright pinks and Fuchsia, color search is a custom tool is tailored to fit any style for any room. Make every space totally yours without getting lost in inspiration overload.
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- This is a great idea for my command center! Make a DIY giant rustic wall calendar with these free printable calendar pages. Learn the trick for how to print them on a budget for the perfect way to stay organized this school year. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- This DIY Tropical Garland is perfect for any bridal shower, themed party, or even a wedding backdrop! The best part is how easy it is to make!
- How to Make a Patriotic Wreath with Paper Straws – Make this easy wreath to decorate your door for the 4th of July.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.