Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Drab to Fab Piano Transformation using Chalk Paint and Gel Stain. How to turn an ugly family heirloom into a beautiful living room focal point
- Great news! My home office is complete! These are words I never thought I would never be able to write. This project has been a work-in-progress since the summer. I finished the important stuff (installing and painting the desk and painting the back wall) pretty quickly, and then I spent months tinkering around with the… Keep Reading
- Make a splash in Scarlets Rio Red real swim-able mermaid tail. For the complete mermaid transformation get the Mermaid Essentials Gift Bundle. finfun mermaids mermaidtail
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- theres no need to be scared of painting your piano – this post shows the easiest way to do it with the best result (hint: its not chalk paint!)
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- New dog kennel under the stairs is finally complete! I think it turned out pretty well.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Built in desk cabinets is one of the good things that you can choose to beautify your house. With using this kind of things you will bring the new different looks to your house which it will make your house looks really different than before. Using this kind of things really suitable for those of …
- Nightstands – from a desk! this is such a cool upcycle, and I love all the drawers – tutorial on how its done – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! The end result is so stunning! Click here to read more of their tutorial
- We built a built in pallet desk for our basement. It cost less than $50 to make and it is the perfect size to hold 2 computers and our printer. office workspacebuiltindesk desk http://lehmanlane.net