Photo via: dazzlewhilefrazzled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My brother Bashar, has a special talent in fixing things, he can fix almost anything, from fixing the electric generator to fixing a crooked door. I was wondering all the time about how could he know how to fix all these things? and where did he learn to do this? I asked him once about this and he told me that he learned to repair things by many ways, he always watches DIY videos and reads repair articles on the internet, he also examines anything broken that come into his sight, and he may spend hours trying to figure out how that thing works and try to fix it. Although I dont have his talent in repairing things, but Im trying to learn from the Internet as he told me before, so here are 15 home fixes Ive collected and they will sure be useful for you.
- Part of the fun thats gone along with prepping for Baby H has been reorganizing every other single thing in my home. Ive totally become one of those people who has to have everything in every aspect of my life in order before I can possibly bring my baby home. Its nesting on a whole new l
- I love to garage sale. I’m not out there every single Saturday, but when I do venture out, I’m always on the hunt for unique pieces for our home. This past June, I found just that. Not only did I find something unique. I found something that needed a bit of a clean up that included spray paint. And boy, did I learn a lot. Sure, I’ve spray painted picture frames and other small decorative items, but it’s a whole different story when you attempt to spray paint a large furniture piece. Let’s just say, I messed up. But then …
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Today Im sharing the build plans for the pull-down, door-mounted drying rack I made. Bonus: It has a spot for drying sweaters.
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!
- Ive always wanted a real hammock but if thats not an option, this DIY Macrame Hammock Chair is the next best thing! So stylish and comfy.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …
- Pay attention to thing that are quite often ignored… A simple thing has made this otherwise uninteresting piece stand out.
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- This necklace is so easy to make and Im unashamedly obsessed with it. I was attempting to make a much larger beaded prism to hang in my living room and I got too frustrated with it and I decided to just make one of the single triangles that I had made into a necklace. And Ive been wearing it…