Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tomato-Cucumber Salad is simply unbeatable in the summer, when tomatoes are fresh and in-season! With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, healthy salad for your family!
- Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious! This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them …
- DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair – This DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair will leave your hair silky and smooth! With avocado, yogurt, coconut oil, honey and Rosemary Essential Oil. via @wendypolisi
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- Color of the Month: Honey Gold! Our color of the month is Pantone Honey Gold! This gold in particular is a warm yellowish hue. It is a versatile color in that it works great as a neutral base in your…
- Chicken Apple and Grape Pasta Salad Recipe via Landeelu – This is always a crowd-pleaser! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers
- garlic cheddar biscuits
- 45 delicious gluten free donut recipes – chocolate, vanilla, maple, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, banana, key lime, cinnamon, lemon, buttermilk & more!
- A custom built homestead pantry for our tiny house | Homestead Honey
- Jalapeno Popper Macaroni Salad | Regular macaroni salad, step aside… this creamy jalapeño popper version is full of amazing flavors, packs some spicy punch, and is perfect for any gathering or bbq! | http://thechunkychef.com
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- I love this simple idea: embellish old clipboards with vintage (or new) paper to bring your personality to the office!