Photo via: alwaystheholidays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- 135 EASY and fun Elf on the shelf ideas. Having the elf on the shelf come to your house doesnt have to be hard. It is something kids love and these easy elf on the shelf ideas will make your life easy! There are 135 fun elf on the shelf ideas that are also super easy to do! Pics of each idea in the post!
- The perfect cupcake for Easter, these super simple cupcakes have amazing cake flavor and are super cute and easy to make! Kid friendly Easter treat.
- These Easter Bunny Krispie Treats will make for a great dessert, Easter basket addition or snack this holiday season. Super inexpensive and SUPER easy!
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Dyeing Easter eggs might be the ultimate Easter project for kids, but its not the only fun, food-oriented activity you can do with your crew. Get your kids extra excited for the Easter Bunnys arrival with these cute—and easy!—recipes. No fake grass required. Easter Snack MixParent Teach PlayProving that a fun Easter treat doesn’t have to be super-involved and time consuming: This tasty sn
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- A Fun and Comfortable Space (1): Some ways to make the basement family room more fun and entertaining would be to have a pool table (2) or a pit, pillow mound, or beanbags in front of the TV area seen in picture (3). If you want to turn your basement TV room into a home […]
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/